суббота, 24 ноября 2007 г.

Почти 22 года

Last weekend Tim and I visited St. Petersburg where we visited the Russian Museum (an art museum) it was lovely and we also saw Peter the Great's house. He had a a small house, only three rooms while St. Petersburg was in the process of being built. We, of course, bought some souvenirs from Tim's dealer. He's got a hookup and he gave us the friend discount. Sunday we visited the ballet back in Novgorod and saw "The Nutcracker" I enjoyed it very much. But then I was wondering to myself, all this for a nutcracker...hmm interesting. I mean why not a G.I. Joe or something cool. haha! Time to eat.

1 комментарий:

Keith комментирует...

J'ai aussi visité le musée rus à st. petersbourg - c'était très grand et il faisait trop froid, mais je la suis aimé beaucoup.

bonne anniversaire! t'as 22 ans, comment est-ce que ça sent. quand j'avais eu mon anniversaire il y a 2 semaines je me suis senti vraiment...vieux!

passe un bon journée pleine de vodka et du vin.